The Nutri-Red carrot is a brilliant red color with a tinge of orange .
- 9" long slim tapered ends.
- Excellent for stews and many culinary creations.
- Tender and very sweet with a strong carrot flavor.
- Carrots are a sun-loving plants that also like the cold.
- Just keep them consistently watered and they'll be happy.
Day to Maturity | 75 days
- Carrot Seeds | Carrots are an annual cool-season crop, half-hardy to frost and light freezes. Sow seeds evenly in a very shallow furrow, about 1/4 inch deep, and keep seeds moist so they will germinate.
Click here for complete Carrot grow guide
Carrot gets its characteristic and bright orange colour from β-carotene, which is metabolised into vitamin A in humans when bile salts are present in the intestines. Carrots are also rich in dietary fibre, antioxidants, and minerals.
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜