Broccoli, Early Purple (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Early Purple Broccoli Plant produces extremely flavorful heads of broccoli that are bright purple.
- Ideal for garnishes or used fresh in salads and other gourmet culinary creations
- Once the main head is removed this variety will continuously produce many offshoots during the season
- Also can be used as a sprout
- Can be planted late winter and early spring
- An extremely easy to grow variety that can withstand cold temps
Day to Maturity | 65 days
Broccoli Seeds | Start seed indoors 6 weeks before the last killing frost, for early spring crop. Plant in rows 2 1/2 feet apart, with 18 inches to 2 feet between the plants.
Click here for complete Broccoli grow guide
Broccoli is high in vitamin C, as well as dietary fiber; it also contains multiple nutrients with potent anti-cancer properties, such as diindolylmethane and small amounts of selenium. A single serving provides more than 30 mg of Vitamin C and a half-cup provides 52 mg of Vitamin C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View