Squash (Summer), Early Summer Crookneck (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Early Summer Crookneck is a popular Heirloom squash variety that grows extremely quickly - only 45 days!
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine)
- Produces delicious and beautiful yellow 8" long fruits with a thin curving neck
- Fast-growing summer squash produces large yields
- Perfect for growing in small spaces
- Day to Maturity | 45 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Summer squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They are warm-season crops and are sensitive to cold/frost. Plant your seeds as soon as the soil has warmed.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
Do you like surprises? 🙈
Join the monthly seed club today and receive up to 5 hand-selected seed packs, delivered every month. Includes everything you need to start the seeds upon arrival. Consider gifting a membership to someone you know. Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month membership options. The perfect gift idea for any occasion! Learn more about the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View