Pods are the easiest way to start your seeds - indoors or outdoors.
- Organic milled Canadian peat and lime added for pH adjustment.
- Just add water to let the soil expand - then add your seeds - and watch them grow.
- When you start plants inside, you raise them to a certain size and then transplant them out into your garden (see transplanting).
- Starting plants inside is very rewarding. All you need to do is add water, add your seeds, and watch them grow.
- Makes seed starting so much easier!
- Provides shock-free transplantation into your garden, container, or pot.
By far, the easiest way to start your seeds - indoors! Just add water to let the soil expand - then add your seeds - and watch them grow. When you start plants inside, you raise them to a certain size and then transplant them out into your garden. These soil pods provide "shock-free" transplantation into your garden, container, or pot. THIS WEEK, enter to win 100 FREE Soil Pods & Plant Markers at www.SeedsNow.com/pages/win **Open to US/Canada residents only** Images via @letsmakeamess, @lillwook, @thelox714, @greenzebragardening, @linh_julian, @mikes_homegarden, & @laurajwbakerdesign
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View