About this variety:
- Russet skin, shallow eyes, and white flesh are characteristic of this long-oval russet.
- Great taste and perfect baked, fried or boiled.
- Long-storing, scab-resistant potato needs a consistent moisture supply.
- Most widely grown potato in the U.S. originating from Luther Burbanks early plant breeding.
- This is the potato that made Idaho famous.
NOTE: We do not use chemicals to prevent our potatoes from sprouting. So the seed potatoes you order may have already begun to sprout when they arrive. This is okay-in fact some consider it desirable.
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜