Parsley, Flat, Dark Green Italian (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Finely cut dark green leaves.
- Flat leaves.
- Use this parsley for garnishing, and culinary decoration.
- Tolerates heat better than most varieties.
- Day to Maturity | 60 days
- Planting Guide | Sow directly in your garden and space seeds 7" apart. Seeds can take a while to sprout. Can take 3-4 weeks before seedlings appear. Plant will grow to about 10" tall in about 60 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View