Squash (Winter), Waltham Butternut Zucchini (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- AAS Winner. Recommended by USU.
- Grows as a compact vine plant (not as a bush)
- Excellent butternut squash with better uniformity, larger yields and richer flavor.
- Produces tan fruits which measure 8 to 10 inches long with a deep orange interior.
Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winter squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View