Cucumber, Homemade Pickles (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Homemade Pickles variety is one of the best cucumber varieties you can grow to make your own home-grown pickles.
- Extremely strong plant - resistant to common cucumber diseases
- Produces a large amount of delicious small to medium sized cucumbers on a compact vine
- Produces a lot over a long season
- Ideal for container gardening and for anyone with limited growing space!
Day to Maturity | 55 days
Cucumber Seeds | Grow cucumbers where a long, warm growing season, minimum 65 days, can be assured. Plant seeds where there is ample space and vines can sprawl, the simplest way is to plant cucumbers in hills.
Click here for complete Cucumber grow guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View