Lavender, English (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
Lavandula angustifolia. English Lavender is one of the most beautiful seeds you can plant in your garden.
- Lavender is an herb. The flower and the oil of lavender are used to make medicine.
- Lavender is used for restlessness, insomnia, nervousness, and depression. It is also used for a variety of digestive complaints, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, intestinal gas, and upset stomach.
- Some people use lavender for painful conditions including migraine headaches, toothaches, sprains, nerve pain, sores, and joint pain. It is also used for acne and cancer, and to promote menstruation.
- Lavender is applied to the skin for hair loss, and pain, and to repel mosquitoes and other insects.
- Some people add lavender to bathwater to treat circulation disorders and improve mental well being.
- By inhalation, lavender is used as aromatherapy for insomnia, pain, and agitation related to dementia.
- In foods and beverages, lavender is used as a flavor component.
- Day to Maturity | 85 days
🌱 🥳 The perfect gift idea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club