- Plant produces good yields of egg shaped tomatoes.
- The tomatoes are the size and shape of an egg.
- A firm tomato that keeps well. Does well in poor growing conditions.
SEED PLANTING TIPS
- Botanical name: Lycopersicon esculentum
- Growth type: Indeterminate, trellis support, regular pruning
- Tomato size: Small
- Depth to plant seeds: 1/8" deep
- Spacing between plants: 24" apart
- Spacing between rows: 36"-48" apart
- Days to germinate (sprout): 7-14 days
- Germination soil temps: 75F-95F
- Soil needs: 6.0-6.5 pH
- Sun needs: Full sun
- Frost hardy: No
- Planting season: Spring, summer
- # of plants per sq. ft.: Appx. 1 plant per 2 sq. ft.
- Days to maturity: 70-80 days
Click here to view our full Tomato grow guide
Good companion plants: Basil, Borage, Onion, Parsley, Pepper
A GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING
The perfect gift idea for any special occassion. Learn more about gifting a monthly seed club membership 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay memberships available. Plans starting at only $10.00. Up to 5 seed packs every month.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club