Sage, Broadleaf (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Sage is an aromatic perennial plant that is actually part of the mint family. The plant produces grayish-green leaves that are used in many popular food dishes, most notably in the preparation of sausages.
- Natural mosquito repellent.
- The leaves can also be used as a digestive and nerve tonic.
- Excellent as a border plant around the garden.
- Grows well in containers.
- Easy to grow from seed and can be sowed directly in the garden.
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club
Click on the image below to view it in a larger format. Print it and save it!
SEED STARTING TIPS AND TRICKS:
6 Tips That Every NEW Gardener Should Know - View
Tips for Successfully Starting Your Seeds Indoors - View
Egg Carton Seed Trays - View
Use Muffin Tins To Start Your Seeds In! - View
How do I Know Which Seeds to Direct Sow and Which to Seeds to Start Indoors? - View
How to Get Better Germination From Your Seeds - View
9 Steps to Harden Off Seedlings - View
7 Tips For Using Rockwool To Start Your Seeds - View
Are you starting enough seeds? - View
What's the proper way to thin seedlings? 🌱 🌱 - View
Seed Planting & Spacing Cheat Sheet - View
WAIT! Don't start these seeds indoors yet! - View
OK! It's time to start these seeds indoors NOW! - View