- Very early producer of 11" long and thin fruits. Perfect for stir fries!
- One of the only eggplants that are not bitter and does not require any peeling
- The fruits start out bright lavender and change to darker purple when mature
- Vigorous and stress resistant plant
- Produces well in the north and all across the US
Days to Maturity | 55-60 days
Eggplant Seeds | Start seed indoors to allow at least 10 weeks for young plants to develop. Plant in rows 3 feet apart, with 2 feet between plants.
Click here for complete Eggplant grow guide
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜