About this variety:
- One of the best tasting of the fingerling potato varieties.
- It has rosy-buff skin with deep yellow flesh (blushed with red).
- Excellent for potato salad.
- Produces lots of medium-sized, well-clustered potatoes.
- Very good roasted over the coals.
- The tubers are long-keeping and the vines are very vigorous.
- Be careful not too overcrowd this variety.
We do not use chemicals to prevent our potatoes from sprouting. So the seed potatoes you order may have already begun to sprout when they arrive. This is okay-in fact some consider it desirable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
🔥 Save up to 50% OFF randomly selected items
New deals every 24-hoursSHOP DAILY DEALS ➜