Green Striped Cushaw Squash Seeds
The Cushaw plant produces some of the most beautiful 20" long squash.
- Curved/crook-neck variety.
- Grows as a vine (not as a bush)
- Yellow colored flesh
- Very sweet and full of flavor - perfect for pies and canning
- Ideal for any sized garden and easy to grow
Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winter squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
🔥 Save up to 50% OFF randomly selected items
New deals every 24-hoursSHOP DAILY DEALS ➜