- The Barese Swiss Chard variety produces delicious tender 10" tall dark glossy green leaves with curled edges
- A delicious baby leaf that grows quickly
- Ready to harvest in less than 30 days. Plant produces good yields of 10" tall leaves
- Excellent for salads and/or steamed with others greens
- Days to Maturity | Less than 30 days!
Swiss chard is high in vitamins A, K and C, with a 175g serving containing 214%, 716%, and 53%, respectively, of the recommended daily value. It is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein.
* THE SEED SHOP *
Discover even more variety for your garden
Filter seed varieties by personality: