Squash (Winter), Hubbard Golden (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
The Golden Hubbard squash is popular 10 lb orange squash with tan stripes.
- Grows as a vine (not as a bush)
- Golden colored flesh
- Very sweet and full of flavor - perfect for pies and canning
- Ideal for any sized garden and easy to grow
- Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winter squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜